Thank You All for the Advanced Course in Toxicology Success!
For other important informations related to the venue, transportation and accommodation please go to 'General Informations'.
Welcome to Porto
An Advanced Toxicology course is organized by the Portuguese Pharmacological Society and Institute of Public Health (ISPUP) of Porto University, under the auspices of EUROTOX, on 3-7 September 2012 in Porto.
The venue of the course will be ISPUP - Rua das Taipas nº 135, Porto, Portugal.
The following topics will be addressed:
• Methodological Advances in Toxicology;
• Alternative Methods in Toxicology;
• Alternative Methods in the Assessment of Immunotoxic Responses;
• Environmental Toxicology- Endocrine Disrupters, Pesticides;
• Molecular and Cellular Toxicology;
• Risk Assessment (RA)-Risk Management (RM), Risk characterization;
• Metabolism and Bioactivation of Xenobiotics;
• Risk Assessment and Health Impacts of Nanoparticles.
A five day course, with lectures, working group sessions, and rapports of outcomes.
A written exam will be held at the end of the course.
Attendance fees for all participants are set to 100 €, covering registration and full board accommodation.
Selection criteria for participation to the course are:
Work and Experience in Toxicology Related areas
Age with preference given to students up to 40 years of age
Geographical distribution (max number of participants from a certain country)